The Survey Says Game Show is popular because it’s easy to understand and fun to play.
24 or more contestants play the game and the Survey Says Game Show can all be customized around your school, resort, or company or you can use fun-filled surveys with a proven track record at live events.
The Survey Says Game Show is one of the first shows we ever produced and it just keeps getting better and better. The sets are bigger, the surveys are more fun and our hosts have a lot of experience with this game and know how to deliver those knockout punches that make the Survey Says Game Show our most popular show.
Don’t take our word for it though, read the scads of testimonials below, because no one can speak for our awesomeness like those who have experienced it.
What makes the Survey Says Game Show so popular?
- Easy to understand format
- Easy to customize
- Super fun game play
- Amazing Hosts
- Variety of production levels
- Lots of participation on stage and in the audience.
Game Show for Leadership Summit
Corporate Christmas Party
Survey Says at College Family Weekend
Survey Says for special "Battle of the Sexes" Event
Game Show for College Homecoming Week
Custom version of Survey Says for Sales Meeting for Mont Blanc and Neiman Marcus
Associa loved that we cured the boring meeting!
Testimonials for Survey Says Game Show
Add on's you might consider
Game Shows To Go and Survey Says is not affiliated with or endorsed by
“The Family Feud” or “Fremantle Media North America”
no endorsement is implied or expressed
We think you know that, but we want to make sure.
Non-College Events are quoted as “Plus Prizes”.
Prizes are given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. Consolation “gag prizes” are also given.
Of course you can increase the prize package if you so desire. To receive a price quote please fill out the form on our contact page.
We’ll need to following to be provided for the Silver/Bronze Level (Budget) Shows.
- Video Projector & Enough Cable to reach the Podium
- Sound System that is appropriate to the venue
- Extension Cord with Power Strip – enough to reach the podium.
- Technician who knows how to access your sound/video
- 2 6 foot banquet style tables.
We bring just about everything needed for these shows. See tech rider on downloads page for specific details, but here’s an overview of what we’ll need:
Electrical: Our equipment can run off of regular household current. We ask that 4 outlets, on 20 amp circuits, be available for our exclusive use.
If these outlets are further than 30′ away from the performance area then extension cords should be provided.
General Stage Lighting: A general stage wash is needed for the show. The lighting we carry is for effect and general illumination should be provided by the venue. Our Platinum level shows include full stage lighting.
Sound: We carry our own sound equipment for Beat the Banker
Load in/Load out assistance: We have a LOT of gear to load in. It’s all on wheels, so there’s no heavy lifting. We don’t require help, but we sure appreciate it when we get it and it puts our crew in a great mood for your show!
All of the above plus we strongly recommend a spider box or a direct power input as we will be drawing a lot of power. This is only for the platinum level shows as the lighting package is much more robust and intense.
One of our most popular ways of selecting contestants is “Scavenger Hunt” style ala the old “Let’s Make a Deal” gameshow. We’ll ask for someone with the most school flair, or someone with a picture of their pet on their cell phone, etc. This helps us to get fun, enthusiastic people on stage to play. Think of it as a quick audition.
You can also do a drawing for the opportunity, or have people preselected – but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using our time proven ways. Just because someone has ticket number 2495 doesn’t mean they’ll be fun on stage. Our methods help us hedge our bets that we’ll have fun people on stage to put on a show!
If Survey Says is being used as a part of a special event, such as Greek Week, Inter-Dorm challenge or team challenges for a corporate group, then using preselected teams makes total sense and is recommended.
We’ll ask you to provide a few things for this show. It leaves the big sets at home and uses readily available items from your campus. See “Technical Needs” on this page for those items. It also makes the show super affordable, especially for distant shows, as our host can fly to your show instead of drive.
- Computerized Game Play
- Wireless Connectivity so host can run show from the stage.
- Custom table covers to turn any two tables into great looking player stands.
- Lock Out Buzzers & new podium for Face Off portion of the show.
- Sound Mixer
- Wireless Microphone
- Bank of game surveys custom tweaked from years of experience.
- Prize package (colleges only)
- Sound Effects
- Customization of Surveys for your event is available at no extra charge.
All the bells and whistles of a TV Game Show.
Includes (everything above plus more)
- Trained Technician
- Huge Set
- Lighted Face Off Podium
- Intelligent Lighting
- Custom Player Stands
- Music & Sound Effects
- Video Mixer
- Full Sound System (appropriate for audiences up to 500) if more are expected you should either provide sound or go with a Platinum Level Show.
- Bright, Short Throw Video Projection (allows short distance between screen and wall).
- Video Screen
- LED backdrops with moving effects
- Backdrops & Curtains
Everything included in the Gold production PLUS…
- Front of Stage Truss System to suspend lighting and video projection – giving cleaner lines
- Truss based stage set
- Enhanced Intelligent Lighting
- General Lighting – an important distinction between packages
- Enhanced Sound System (when needed)
Additional Items that can be added on a per item basis but that are NOT included automatically in our published pricing:
- Live music & announcer
- Follow Spots and Operators
- Customization of questions or game play
- Live video recording and side of stage video projection (outsourced locally)
- Custom Commercials and Videos
- On-Site Producer – recommended if working on a tight schedule or high pressure environment.
You’ll know exactly what your price is before we contract. No Surprises.
We’re all about being easy to work with.
There is no cost for his as long as we have at least 2 weeks notice. Rushes may incur a $50 charge – so please check in advance if you need any special wording.
We’ll need about 2 hours to set up. It takes far less than this to set everything up, but this gives us time to troubleshoot since we’ll be using unfamiliar equipment. This always gives us plenty of time, providing that all items from our tech needs are ready and waiting for us when we arrive.
Take about 3-3 1/2 hours to set up and about 60-90 minutes to tear down and load out. (Usually about 60 minutes unless it’s a long walk from venue to loading dock).
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this.
Take about 4-4 1/2 hours to set up and about 75-100 minutes to tear down and load out.
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this
These set up times assume easy access to the rooms, a loading dock and NO STAIRS. If we will need extra time to load in please let us know in advance.
- The typical show lasts 60-90 minutes with an average of 70 minutes.
- Our software makes it easy to customize the surveys and this customization is available at no additional cost.
Customized surveys should be returned to our offices at least 7 days before your event.
Many clients have found that using a blend of custom surveys with those that we know are fun surveys works exceptionally well, and this is what we recommend.
We can customize in any way desired, let us know what you have in mind and we’ll put together a price quote for that customization.
We have ready to go shows for “Alcohol Awareness”, “Title IX”, “Battle of the Sexes”, “Black History Month” and “Distracted Driving” and are willing to work with you to customize a show to meet a specific need.
If we feel the topic you are interested in will be popular with other clients, we’ll write a custom show at no extra charge. We may already have something for you with a different show, as each show has it’s own character and strengths.
We are happy to work with you to figure out what will work best for your event if you have something special in mind.
CUSTOMIZATION OF GAME PLAY:
A lot of work, thought and trial and error went into our current standard game play. When one aspect changes, it potentially changes 10 other aspects. So while we can customize the show flow to a certain extent, it does take a bit more effort. Many ways (number of teams etc) we have already worked out. Let us know what you have in mind, and what your end goal is and we’ll work something out for you.
- Our Bronze and Silver shows are very flexible and can fit in just about any space. However – to make it feel more like a show we recommend the minimums outlined below. We can be very flexible with the budget shows, but not quite as much with the Gold/Platinum shows.
Our shows are pretty big. So we do need some room. Though we do have a bit of flexibility these are our ideal space needs:
For Gold or Platinum Level shows a stage or platform that is a minimum of 16′ deep x 24′ wide (preferably 28′ or wider)
If a stage is not available we can work on floor level – just add about 4 feet to these dimensions.
Near the stage/performance area should be a place for two 6 foot banquet tables (we’ll bring these) for our technician to set up.
This space should be indoors, or if outdoors this should be pre-approved by our staff and it should be a covered area. Outdoor shows are not recommended for daytime events as even our very bright projectors get washed out in full sunlight. LED Backdrops are not available for outdoor events. Wind can be difficult with a large projection screen. To Go Events has the final say on safety for all outdoor events. All outdoor events are “pay or play”.
We also need 10.5 feet above the stage for our full set – though we can make the set shorter if we need to. Again… just let us know in advance so we are prepared.
- Some states such as California, New Jersey, Minnesota, North Carolina and Missouri (just a few that we know of) have “Out of State Entertainer” taxes or state income taxes that we don’t have here in our home state of Texas.
In order to avoid raising our prices by up to 5% for everyone, our contracts will always contain this wording:
SPECIAL NOTE: The agreed upon fee is the amount that should be paid to Game Shows To Go AFTER ANY FEES, STATE TAXES (income, performer or otherwise), Special Licensing Fees required by your state or other municipality or organization. There is no way for us to keep up with all 50 states and thousands of states and cities. The amount of the check written to Game Shows to go, after deductions should be (amount quoted for show). If the gross needs to be adjusted please do so to ensure the proper payment amount. Thanks for your understanding.
This seems to be the best way to keep our prices low and only pass along these costs to the states/people who charge them. Our fees usually include travel/lodging/prizes/promotional materials and many other expenses and that are not income.
Ways we can work around this are:
- Add the amount expected to be deducted for these fees/taxes to the amount your check is requested for.
- Subtract the amount of fees/taxes from the prize money we give at the show (if we are providing prizes).
- Add a clause that says expenses of “up to <the amount of taxes/fees> will be billed after the show” and we’ll bill you for that exact amount.
- We fully participate in block bookings both through NACA and on our own. Check our calendar page to see when we’ll be coming near you to save.
We give HUGE discounts to schools who work with us to create routes. Using Coop buying really helps everyone to win.
You can also get discounts by scheduling more than one show during the school year.
Other than that, we have a published price list with competitive pricing that we stand by. We don’t give an inflated price just to give you a false discount. We quote a great market price and stick to it. We hope you’ll appreciate us being up front about this, it seems to be the most ethical way to do business.
Show Info Flier
Share this with your group to learn more about Survey Says in paper format.
Tech Rider – Survey Says Bronze/Silver level
Tech Rider – Survey Says – IITWI – Gold Level – 2022
Click Images for a larger version.
Not for use unless you have scheduled one of our shows. This logo is copyright 2022, To Go Events INC
Click Images for a larger version.
To save – right-click and “Save target as” Or open in browser and save.
Logo also available as a vector file if needed. Contact us if you need this for print projects.
Survey Says has special editions written specially for the following topics:
- Title IX
- Alcohol Awareness
- Battle of the Sexes
- Drug Awareness
- Black History Month
- American History/Patriotism
We are happy to write a show just for you or use surveys that you create for your event. Using your surveys incurs no additional costs. If we write/research surveys an extra cost may apply. However, if it’s a show that we think others will be interested in, we may share the cost with you or absorb it ourselves. Talk to an agent today.
Request More Information Today!
- Game Shows To Go
- ALL PLAY Live
- Do You Remember Being a 5th Grader
- Fast Action Trivia Game Show
- In It To Win It Game Show
- Majority Rules
- Survey Says
- Custom & Theme Game Shows
- Case Studies
- Fun Fotos To Go
- Novelties To Go
- Fun Fotos AT HOME – Virtual Events
- Card Caddies – Phone Wallets
- Cuff Bracelets To Go
- License Plates To Go
- Motivational Mugs To Go
- Photo Buttons and Magnets
- Phone Cases To Go
- Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Photo Dog Tags To Go
- Photo Dry Erase Boards To Go
- Photo Can Wrappers
- Photo Mugs To Go
- Photo T-Shirts To Go
- Slogan T-Shirts
- Street Signs To Go
- Photo Themes
- Novelties To Go
- Mini Golf To Go
- Race Cars To Go
- 360° Spin Booth great for costumed events!
- Mini Golf Churches love playing mini golf together
- Game Shows to Go named Game Show of the Year by APCA
- New 360° Photo Booth for events
- 2021 – Black History Month – problem solved!
- Black History Month 2020 – problem solved!
- New Photo Magnet Style
- Custom License Plates at IPMI2019
- How long in advance do we need to book?
- 7 tips to get the best out of your performer
- Fun Fotos To Go honored at APCA
- Meaningful Engagements at Trade Show Activations
- Trade Show Traffic the envy of other exhibitors!
- Hypnotist CJ Johnson to be featured at Casino
- Tips & Hints for your Grad Night Novelties
- Corporate Team Building a huge success!
- Summer Orientations set expectations and habits for school year!
- Snowball Express warms our hearts
- It’s hard to stop college novelties
- Student Leaders – be good stewards of the money entrusted to you.
- Car Dealership Mini Golf Promotions
- How do you stop trade show traffic at your booth?
- Mini Golf teaches and entertains!
- November 2016 Newsletter
- New Motivational Mugs Video
- Snowball Express is incredible!