The Survey Says Game Show is popular because it’s easy to understand and fun to play.
24 or more contestants play the game and the Survey Says Game Show can all be customized around your school, resort or company or you can use fun filled surveys with a proven track record at live events.
The Survey Says Game Show is one of the first shows we ever produced and it just keeps getting better and better. The sets are bigger, the surveys are more fun and our hosts have a lot of experience with this game and know how to deliver those knock out punches that make the Survey Says Game Show our most popular show.
Don’t take our word for it though, read the scads of testimonials below, because no one can speak for our awesomeness like those who have experienced it.
What makes the Survey Says Game Show so popular?
- Easy to understand format
- Easy to customize
- Super fun game play
- Amazing Hosts
- Variety of production levels
- Lots of participation on stage and in the audience.
Game Show for Leadership Summit
Corporate Christmas Party
Survey Says at College Family Weekend
Survey Says for special "Battle of the Sexes" Event
Game Show for College Homecoming Week
Custom version of Survey Says for Sales Meeting for Mont Blanc and Neiman Marcus
Testimonials for Survey Says Game Show
DisclaimerGame Shows To Go and Survey Says is not affiliated with or endorsed by
“The Family Feud” or “Fremantle Media North America”
no endorsement is implied or expressed
We think you know that, but we want to make sure.
Prizes are given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. Consolation “gag prizes” are also given.
Of course you can increase the prize package if you so desire. To receive a price quote please fill out the contact page.
People tune in to watch game shows on television every night with no chance at all of playing. They watch because it’s entertaining and fun.
That being said…
The entire audience will have a chance, at a minimum of one time or another in the competition.
A total of 6 teams of 4 will play the formal game. Making a total of 24.
We’ll need to following to be provided for the Silver/Bronze Level (Budget) Shows.
- Video Projector & Enough Cable to reach the Podium
- Sound System that is appropriate to the venue
- Extension Cord with Power Strip – enough to reach the podium.
- Technician who knows how to access your sound/video
- 2 6 foot banquet style tables.
We bring just about everything needed for these shows. See tech rider on downloads page for specific details, but here’s an overview of what we’ll need:
Electrical: Our equipment can run off of regular household current. We ask that 4 outlets, on 20 amp circuits, be available for our exclusive use.
If these outlets are further than 30′ away from the performance area then extension cords should be provided.
General Stage Lighting: A general stage wash is needed for the show. The lighting we carry is for effect and general illumination should be provided by the venue. Our Platinum level shows include full stage lighting.
Sound: We carry our own sound equipment for Beat the Banker
Load in/Load out assistance: We have a LOT of gear to load in. It’s all on wheels, so there’s no heavy lifting. We don’t require help, but we sure appreciate it when we get it and it puts our crew in a great mood for your show!
All of the above plus we strongly recommend a spider box or a direct power input as we will be drawing a lot of power. This is only for the platinum level shows as the lighting package is much more robust and intense.
One of our most popular ways of selecting contestants is “Scavenger Hunt” style ala the old “Let’s Make a Deal” gameshow. We’ll ask for someone with the most school or company flair, or someone with a picture of their pet on their cell phone, etc.
You can also do a drawing for the opportunity, or have people preselected – but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using our time proven ways.
If Survey Says is being used as a part of a special event, such as Greek Week, inter company challenge or a Inter-Dorm challenge – using pre-selected teams makes total sense and is recommended.
We’ll ask you to provide a few things for this show. It leaves the big sets at home and uses readily available items from your campus. See “Technical Needs” on this page for those items.
- Computerized Game Play
- Wireless Connectivity so host can run show from his iPad with touchscreen computer back up – just in case
- Custom table covers to turn any two tables into great looking player stands.
- Lock Out Buzzers for Face Off portion of the show.
- Sound Mixer
- Wireless Microphone
- Bank of game surveys custom
- Prize package (colleges only)
- Sound Effects
- Customization of Surveys for your company/school. Included at no extra charge.
All the bells and whistles of a TV Game Show.
Includes (everything above plus more)
- Trained Technician
- Huge Truss Set
- Lighted Face Off Podium
- Intelligent Lighting
- Custom Player Stands
- Music & Sound Effects
- Video Mixer
- Full Sound System (appropriate for audiences up to 500) if more are expected you should either provide sound or go with a Platinum Level Show.
- Super Bright Video Projection
- Stylized Video Screens
- Backdrops & Curtains
Everything included in the Gold production PLUS…
- Front of Stage Truss System to suspend lighting and video projection – giving cleaner lines
- Enhanced Intelligent Lighting
- General Lighting – an important distinction between packages
- Enhanced Sound System (when needed)
Additional Items that can be added on a per item basis but that are NOT included automatically in our published pricing:
- Live music & announcer
- Follow Spots and Operators
- Customization of questions or game play
- Live video recording and side of stage video projection (outsourced locally)
- Custom Commercials and Videos
You’ll know exactly what your price is when you send back the contract.
We’re all about being easy to work with.
You shouldn’t even consider working with entertainment professionals who are not fully insured.
We’ll need about 2 hours to set up. It takes far less than this to set everything up, but this gives us time to troubleshoot since we’ll be using unfamiliar equipment. This always gives us plenty of time, providing that all items from our tech needs are ready and waiting for us when we arrive.
Take about 3-3 1/2 hours to set up and about 60-90 minutes to tear down and load out.
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this
Take about 4-4 1/2 hours to set up and about 75-100 minutes to tear down and load out.
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this, as additional charges may be required for this additional crew.
These set up times assume easy access to the rooms, a loading dock and NO STAIRS. If we will need extra time to load in please let us know in advance.
- Our software makes it easy to customize the surveys and this customization is available at no additional cost.
Customized surveys should be returned to our offices at least 7 days before your event.
Many have found that using a blend of custom surveys with those that we know are fun surveys works exceptionally well.
We can customize in any way desired, let us know what you have in mind and we’ll put together a price quote for that customization.
We have ready to go shows for “Alcohol Awareness” and “Distracted Driving” and are willing to work with you to customize a show to meet a specific need.
If we feel the topic you are interested in will be popular with other schools, we’ll write a custom show at no extra charge. We may already have something for you with a different show, as each show has it’s own character and strenths.
We are happy to work with you to figure out what will work best for your event if you have something special in mind
- Our Bronze and Silver shows are very flexible and can fit in just about any space. However – to make it feel more like a show we recommend the minimums outlined below. We can be very flexible with the budget shows, but not quite as much with the Gold/Platinum shows.
Our shows are pretty big. So we do need some room. Though we do have a bit of flexibility these are our ideal space needs:
For Gold or Platinum Level shows a stage or platform that is a minimum of 16′ deep x 24′ wide (preferably 28′ or wider)
If a stage is not available we can work on floor level – just add about 4 feet to these dimensions.
Near the stage/performance area should be a place for two 6 foot banquet tables (we’ll bring these) for our technician to set up.
This space should be indoors, or if outdoors this should be preapproved by our staff and it should be a covered area. Outdoor shows are not recommended for daytime events as even our very bright projectors get washed out in full sunlight.
We also need 10.5 feet above the stage for our full set – though we can make the set shorter if we need to. Again… just let us know in advance so we are prepared.
- Some states such as California, Minnesota, North Carolina and Missouri (just a few that we know of) have “Out of State Entertainer” taxes or state income taxes that we don’t have here in our home state of Texas.
Our contracts will always contain this wording:
SPECIAL NOTE: The agreed upon fee is the amount that should be paid to Game Shows To Go AFTER ANY FEES, STATE TAXES (income, performer or otherwise), Special Licensing Fees required by your state or other municipality or organization. There is no way for us to keep up with all 50 states and thousands of states and cities. The amount of the check written to Game Shows to go, after deductions should be (amount quoted for show). If the gross needs to be adjusted please do so to ensure the proper payment amount. Thanks for your understanding.
This seems to be the best way to keep our prices low and only pass along these costs to the states/people who charge them. Our fees usually include travel/lodging/prizes/promotional materials and many other expenses and that are not income.
Ways we can work around this are:
- Add the amount expected to be deducted for these fees/taxes to the amount your check is requested for.
- Subtract the amount of fees/taxes from the prize money we give at the show (if we are providing prizes).
- Add a clause that says expenses of “up to <the amount of taxes/fees> will be billed after the show” and we’ll bill you for that exact amount.
- We fully participate in block bookings both through NACA and on our own. Check our calendar page to see when we’ll be coming near you to save.
We give HUGE discounts to schools who work with us to create routes. Using Coop buying really helps everyone to win.
You can also get discounts by scheduling more than one show during the school year.
Beyond those discounts we don’t generally negotiate on terms. We set a fair price and stand buy it. That seems more fair than inflating our opening price, just to negotiate a false discount.
Use these to promote your show
Can be used in Photoshop and other software – this does NOT have your custom info in it.
Click Images for a larger version.
Large Copy of Survey Says Logo for creating your own promo Click Here
Logo also available as a vector file if needed. Contact us if you need this for print projects.
- Black History Month
- Alcohol/Drug Awareness
- LGBTQ issues
- Title IX/Sexual Awareness & Harassment
- Battle of the Sexes