No matter the event, Mini Golf To Go offers a unique opportunity for guests to visit, mingle, have fun and connect with one another in a way that very few other attractions can offer.
Colleges – it’s a perfect way to forget about cold weather (or hot weather) by hosting the course indoors and out of the elements. It’s also great because it allows students to spend some time being engaged for 20-30 minutes on their schedule.
Car dealerships – it’s a great attraction to bring families into your dealership. It gives families something to do while they’re getting the car serviced and helps clients develop loyalty and habit in coming back to YOUR dealership. Each hole can even be sponsored by a salesman or a department at the dealership.
High School Lock In’s – it’s an attraction that is gender neutral and that does not require physical stamina or skills. It’s equally appealing to the most non-athletic students as it is to the football jocks and both have the same chance at winning.
Corporate events – we can customize the course and provide tools and supplies for teams to create their own obstacles in a team building exercise. They then play the course in competition both in score and in who designs the most creative, competitive and visually interesting hole.
Elementary Schools – Mini Golf To Go is a great way to have families play together at the school carnival or a wonderful treat for kids during field day or other special event.
Country Clubs – Mini Golf To Go a creative way to engage families during a tournament or as a special treat for member events.
For even more in depth information visit http://www.MiniGolfToGo.com
Once set up, the course is self managing unless there are a lot of young children, then they’ll need help putting things away.
If you combine Mini Golf To Go with other events, such as Fun Fotos To Go, Race Cars To Go or any of our other attractions, we’ll usually set it up and check in on it from time to time. But you don’t have to have someone managing it.
We always deliver and set up the course. We want to make it look great, plus it needs to be set up properly. Sometimes one or two volunteer from your group may be needed to help with set up for about 20 minutes and again when it’s time to tear down.
Yes, we are fully insured and can add you as a co-insured for no additional cost as long as it’s requested at least 3 weeks before your event. Otherwise there may be a small fee involved to get it rushed.
The only real answer is… as soon as you know you want to have our portable mini golf course at your event – that’s when to request a contract. We recommend at least 4-6 weeks in advance. That being said, we can often accommodate requests much closer to the event.
We typically schedule an event for 4 hours minimum. We can set up for as long as you’d like. The longer we’re set up, the less it costs per hour.
Our course is designed for literally ALL AGES. It’s fun and easy enough for little kids to play, and challenging enough for even those who take mini golf seriously to find fun and challenging.
- Set up takes about an hour.
- Tear down and load out takes about an hour.
- We may need one person to assist with setup and teardown unless otherwise contracted for us to provide an additional person (which is usually the case). Pieces to the course are not too heavy (about 40lbs each), but they’re much easier and safer to handle with a second person to assist. The part we’ll need help with is only about 20-30 minutes, the rest can be handled by our staff member alone.
- It’s pretty simple. Ask them.
- Go in with a plan and explaining exactly what you’re doing and what’s in it for them.
- Offer to print their company name and contact information on the scorecards, put signage on a specific hole and so on. Remember, they’re interested in helping themselves get business, not just in helping you bring a mini golf course to your event. So tell them what’s in it for them. We can also custom print hole sponsor signs to put on each hole, complete with their logo and contact info. These signs are 6″ tall x 12″ wide and would go on the hole number and name sign at the start of the hole they sponsor. At the end of the event, these signs would be theirs.
- We’ll help you with a full list of ideas when you’ve booked your event.
- That’s the REALLY BIG question isn’t it.
- We have a base fee to bring the course to your event, set it up and then load it back up and bring it back to headquarters.
- That fee varies on how long you want the course to be there, whether you’ll have volunteers to help with set up and load out and with manning the table during the event.
- Fees are plus travel and lodging when appropriate.
- Fill out the form on the contact page and we’ll send you pricing details.
- For our college buyers, we participate in coop buying through NACA and APCA and can work better deals if we’re already in your area at the same time you want to bring our Mini Golf course to your event.
- We offer discounts if you also use our Fun Fotos To Go, Race Cars To Go or Game Shows To Go at your events, even if it’s not on the same date. The more you book through us, the more you’ll save.
We need about 900 square feet (that’s a 30×30 space) and can expand to about 1200 or compact into slightly less area if needed.
We can adapt to hallways, divided areas, trees etc. The course is designed to be flexible and we can usually adapt to fit your space.
No electricity is required.
Area should be reasonable level.
If the event is upstairs a freight elevator needs to be available that holds 3′ x 6′ dollies as our course rolls in on two very large 3′ x 6′ dollies stacked 4′ tall and they’re very heavy.