Photo Key Chains To Go
Stand in front of our green screen, our photographer takes your picture, processes and prints it to our lab quality printer. The print is then cut and inserted into a permament plastic key chain.
Your custom information, website, social media info, logo or literally ANYTHING can be included on the non-photo side – or we can print photos on both sides. The background is customizable too!
From start to finish the whole process typically takes less than 3 minutes from taking the photo until finished product.
Long lasting, highly valued and appreciated, this high percieved value product will make your students, employees or guests salivate with desire and giggle with glee when they take home their own customized key chain.
Key Chains are great at the beginning of the semester. Put your calendar of events on one side, their custom picture on the other and enjoy increased attendance at college events all semester long!
Key Chains are a great give away at car dealerships and for corporate branding events too. Make your customers remember you every time they use their keys!
- We have a variety of sizes and shapes of key chains that we can make for you.
- 25mm x 40mm (Most popular)
- 2 x 3 1/2 (business card size)
- Metal (sublimation process) key tags
- 2 x 2
- During a 4 hour period, with steady traffic we can make 250-400 custom key chains.
- All events are booked by the hour, not by the piece. We will make as many as are possible in the time that we’re there and you’ll find that we have an efficient system to maximize our production.
- Each key chain event includes a photographer and an assistant to assemble key chains.
- 2 – 6′ or 8′ banquet style tables
- Minimum of 10×10 space with 10×15 or larger being better
- 1 – 110v outlet
- Indoors is preferred, however if outdoors we also need:
- Covered area or tent with protection from direct sunlight and wind
- Tent must be staked or weighted down.
- Tent should have side and/or back walls
- Client assumes all risks for outdoor events (we recommend a back up venue just in case of inclement weather)