Old West Photos include a HUGE Selection of Costumes, Hats, Dresses, Vests, Coats and more!
Old Time Photos are a great way to create both ENTERTAINMENT and a party favor for your guests.
Guests spend a lot of time choosing just the right costume and character – it’s all a part of the fun.
Each person in the photo gets a print and we also upload the photos to our website and facebook page for easy sharing – helping your event last longer than the time we’re there.
Our tech needs are very simple
- Two or three 6 or 8 foot tables
- space that is 10×20 or larger
- 110v power outlet
- Indoor events incur fewer tech issues
- If outdoors we must have both the costumes and the photo area covered and protected from wind, rain and direct sunlight
- An additional charge is required for outdoor events for cleaning and possible other issues
- How many photos are included?
- As many as we can take in the time we’re there.
- Each person in the photo gets their own print
- Can we customize our prints?
- Of course. That’s the fun of it. You can include a specific background, any overlay for event info, logos etc. We can literally do anything.
- Do we have to provide helpers?
- It’s helpful to have a helper, but it’s not required. Having a helper will assist us in keeping costumes hung, help people with getting dressed etc. When it’s possible we travel with two people, but Old West Photos are not guaranteed to have two people at each event. So the answer is… you don’t HAVE to, but it’s nice.
- Can we do our event outdoors?
- Yes. There is a small additional charge for outdoor events and we need to be under a tent or covered area.