Majority Rules is brand new TRIVIA FREE game show! That’s right – no correct or incorrect answers – just what the majority decides!
Everyone plays this fun and completely interactive game from their seats in the audience! They play on their phone, tablet or laptop using a unique code created just for that game. The technology tabulates answers based on when they answer on their device (not the main screen) so that scoring is 100% accurate.
Here’s how Majority Rules works:
We put a question on the board such as “Which is healthier?” then provide two answers, in this case “tater tots” or “french fries”. This isn’t the time to discuss that they’re both deep fat fried potatoes, it’s the time to decide on an answer and log your answer in. There is no “right answer” there’s only what the majority says. If you vote with the majority – you get points. How many points you get depends on how quickly you logged in your answer!
A running tabulation of scores is shown between each round.
After several questions like the one above with two answers – we switch into “Battle Royale” mode where more is at risk! In “Battle Royale” mode there are now 4 possibilities to choose from and your choice is more important than ever – because if you guess the lowest ranking option – you lose all of your points and will have to fight your way back to the top of the leaderboard.
Every show has surprises built into it with recognition and prizes for the winners!
About the gameplay
- Each show lasts for about 60-75 minutes.
- Guests sign on from their phone, tablet or laptop with a unique code just for your game.
- Our hosts add humor and fun to every question and offer additional info about many of them.
- The faster a player records their answer – the more points they get!
- 5 Rounds are played and winners are awarded prizes each round so there are lots of chances to win!
- The challenges are designed to create discussion and laughter.
- Gameplay includes video, music, sound effects, and great production value – even at the Bronze Level.
- We can currently handle crowds up to 1000 people. Larger audiences are available, though fees would be slightly higher.
- Think of this show as an activity more than a full-blown game show. Kind of an alternative to BINGO so everyone can play
- This show can be a live event or a virtual show played over Zoom! It can even be a hybrid of the two!
This show is available nationwide, and requires only a host, and a minimal amount of technical needs (trust us – you’ve got it all easily).
The show is appropriate for coffeehouse shows, ballrooms, theaters, cafeterias or any place that your students gather!
The above video was provided by the software manufacture to give an idea of how the game flows. It’s provided to give an idea of the game. Once we have good video of a game in action – we’ll update it. That video could be with your group!!!
Here's what clients are saying!
Though we can customize the time to meet your needs.
- Up to 1000 players can play at once using our Audience Response System keypads. (internet or cell signal required).
- For groups over 1000 – we can do it – additional fees may apply.
If they’re not just “themed” battles, but instead questions about your company or school, we will work with you to help you write battles for your specific audience.
- PA System that is adequate to your venue (not a ceiling PA, but a stand-alone sound system that a band could play through).
- A video projector and screen.
- 1 banquet size table for guests to pick up their Audience Response System.
- 1 small table or lectern for the host/tech gear.
For an additional fee we can provide the sound and video as well. (only available in Texas and surrounding states)
Talk to our sales rep to see how we can fully benefit you.
You can also get discounts by participating in coop buying and scheduling your show while we’re already in the area with other shows.
We’re using the experience of literally thousands of live shows to create a show that engages online participants and keeps them engaged for the entire show. Right up until the end.
We’ve even won “Game Show of the Year” from the APCA.
Request More Information Today!
- Game Shows To Go
- ALL PLAY Live
- Do You Remember Being a 5th Grader
- Fast Action Trivia Game Show
- In It To Win It Game Show
- Majority Rules
- Survey Says
- Custom & Theme Game Shows
- Case Studies
- Fun Fotos To Go
- Novelties To Go
- Fun Fotos AT HOME – Virtual Events
- Card Caddies – Phone Wallets
- Cuff Bracelets To Go
- License Plates To Go
- Motivational Mugs To Go
- Photo Buttons and Magnets
- Phone Cases To Go
- Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Photo Dog Tags To Go
- Photo Dry Erase Boards To Go
- Photo Can Wrappers
- Photo Mugs To Go
- Photo T-Shirts To Go
- Slogan T-Shirts
- Street Signs To Go
- Photo Themes
- Novelties To Go
- Mini Golf To Go
- Race Cars To Go
- 360° Spin Booth great for costumed events!
- Mini Golf Churches love playing mini golf together
- Game Shows to Go named Game Show of the Year by APCA
- New 360° Photo Booth for events
- 2021 – Black History Month – problem solved!
- Black History Month 2020 – problem solved!
- New Photo Magnet Style
- Custom License Plates at IPMI2019
- How long in advance do we need to book?
- 7 tips to get the best out of your performer
- Fun Fotos To Go honored at APCA
- Meaningful Engagements at Trade Show Activations
- Trade Show Traffic the envy of other exhibitors!
- Hypnotist CJ Johnson to be featured at Casino
- Tips & Hints for your Grad Night Novelties
- Corporate Team Building a huge success!
- Summer Orientations set expectations and habits for school year!
- Snowball Express warms our hearts
- It’s hard to stop college novelties
- Student Leaders – be good stewards of the money entrusted to you.
- Car Dealership Mini Golf Promotions
- How do you stop trade show traffic at your booth?
- Mini Golf teaches and entertains!
- November 2016 Newsletter
- New Motivational Mugs Video
- Snowball Express is incredible!