We’ve been asked again and again if we were ever going to put together a show that pays tribute to the kind of games played on TV’s “Minute to Win It” and the time is finally here.
We’ve created our own game, spiced them up to play in a fun way using a group of people at live events and we’ve even figured out how to make it fun and interesting when a million dollars isn’t at stake.
Teams play against each other as teams, and as individuals – and they race each other, as well as the clock!
We’ve put together entertaining videos that explain each of the challenges and collected music that enhances each of the challenges in a fun, upbeat way. In short – we put everything we know about staging live events into this show and came out
|Anyone can put together an event to play games.
It takes a team of experience professionals to produce and host an ENTERTAINING EVENT and put on a show!
That’s what we specialize in here at “Game Shows To Go.”
“In It To Win It” and Game Shows To Go are not affiliated with or endorsed by “Minute to Win It”, Guy Fieri, NBC, Universal Television or any company associated with “Minute to Win It”. We think you already know this, but we want to be perfectly clear.
Here's what clients are saying about In It To Win It
Edward Jones Testimonial
Corporate Game Show In It To Win It delivers for Company meeting
Build a package for your event and save!
Non-College Events are quoted as “Plus Prizes”.
Prizes are given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. Consolation “gag prizes” are also given.
Of course you can increase the prize package if you so desire. To receive a price quote please fill out the form on our contact page.
We’ll need to following to be provided for the Silver/Bronze Level (Budget) Shows.
- Video Projector & Enough Cable to reach the Podium
- Sound System that is appropriate to the venue
- Extension Cord with Power Strip – enough to reach the podium.
- Technician who knows how to access your sound/video
- 2 6 foot banquet style tables.
We bring just about everything needed for these shows. See tech rider on downloads page for specific details, but here’s an overview of what we’ll need:
Electrical: Our equipment can run off of regular household current. We ask that at least 2 (3-4 is better) outlets, on 20 amp circuits, be available for our exclusive use.
If these outlets are further than 30′ away from the performance area then extension cords should be provided.
General Stage Lighting: A general stage wash is needed for the show. The lighting we carry is for effect and general illumination should be provided by the venue. Our Platinum level shows include full stage lighting.
Sound: We carry our own sound equipment for Gold Level Shows.
Load in/Load out assistance: We have a LOT of gear to load in. It’s all on wheels, so there’s no heavy lifting. We don’t require help, but we sure appreciate it when we get it and it puts our crew in a great mood for your show!
All of the above plus we strongly recommend a spider box or a direct power input as we will be drawing a lot of power. This is only for the platinum level shows as the lighting package is much more robust and intense.
One of our most popular ways of selecting contestants is “Scavenger Hunt” style ala the old “Let’s Make a Deal” game show. We’ll ask for someone with the most school flair, or someone with a picture of their pet on their cell phone, etc. This helps us to get fun, enthusiastic people on stage to play. Think of it as a quick audition.
You can also do a drawing for the opportunity, or have people preselected – but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using our time proven ways. Just because someone has ticket number 2495 doesn’t mean they’ll be fun on stage. Our methods help us hedge our bets that we’ll have fun people on stage to put on a show!
If In It To Win It is being used as a part of a special event, such as Greek Week, Inter-Dorm challenge or team challenges for a corporate group, then using preselected teams makes total sense and is recommended.
We’ll ask you to provide a few things for this show. It leaves the big sets at home and uses readily available items from your campus. See “Technical Needs” on this page for those items. It also makes the show super affordable, especially for distant shows, as our host can fly to your show instead of drive.
- Computerized Game Play
- Wireless Connectivity so host can run show from the stage.
- Custom table covers to turn any two tables into great looking player stands.
- Sound Mixer
- Wireless Microphone
- Bank of game challenges custom tweaked from years of experience.
- Prize package (colleges only)
- Sound Effects
All the bells and whistles of a TV Game Show.
Includes (everything above plus more)
- Trained Technician
- Huge Set
- Intelligent Lighting
- Custom Player Stands
- Music & Sound Effects
- Video Mixer
- Full Sound System (appropriate for audiences up to 500) if more are expected you should either provide sound or go with a Platinum Level Show.
- Bright, Short Throw Video Projection (allows short distance between screen and wall).
- Video Screen
- LED backdrops with moving effects
- Backdrops & Curtains
Everything included in the Gold production PLUS…
- Front of Stage Truss System to suspend lighting and video projection – giving cleaner lines
- Truss based stage set
- Enhanced Intelligent Lighting
- General Lighting – an important distinction between packages
- Enhanced Sound System (when needed)
Additional Items that can be added on a per item basis but that are NOT included automatically in our published pricing:
- Live music & announcer
- Follow Spots and Operators
- Customization of game play
- Live video recording and side of stage video projection (outsourced locally)
- Custom Commercials and Videos
- On-Site Producer – recommended if working on a tight schedule or high pressure environment.
You’ll know exactly what your price is before we contract. No Surprises.
We’re all about being easy to work with.
There is no cost for his as long as we have at least 2 weeks notice. Rushes may incur a $50 charge – so please check in advance if you need any special wording.
We’ll need about 2 hours to set up. It takes far less than this to set everything up, but this gives us time to troubleshoot since we’ll be using unfamiliar equipment. This always gives us plenty of time, providing that all items from our tech needs are ready and waiting for us when we arrive.
Take about 3-3 1/2 hours to set up and about 60-90 minutes to tear down and load out. (Usually about 60 minutes unless it’s a long walk from venue to loading dock).
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this.
Take about 4-4 1/2 hours to set up and about 75-100 minutes to tear down and load out.
Please take this into account when scheduling your facilities.
Shorter set up times (within reason) can be accomplished by us bringing in extra crew at an extra cost. Please inquire if you will need us to do this
These set up times assume easy access to the rooms, a loading dock and NO STAIRS. If we will need extra time to load in please let us know in advance.
- The typical show lasts 60-90 minutes with an average of 70 minutes.
Keep in mind that weeks of planning and years of actual performances have led us to the way games are currently run. Each change may require many changes to be made in order for the game to still play fairly and flow smoothly.
We can create special challenges for your group. If video is needed there may be a small additional cost to do this for video production, testing and purchasing the props needed for testing and game play.
Very few people truly need something created just for them.
- Our Bronze and Silver shows are very flexible and can fit in just about any space. However – to make it feel more like a show we recommend the minimums outlined below. We can be very flexible with the budget shows, but not quite as much with the Gold/Platinum shows.
Our shows are pretty big. So we do need some room. Though we do have a bit of flexibility these are our ideal space needs:
For Gold or Platinum Level shows a stage or platform that is a minimum of 16′ deep x 24′ wide (preferably 28′ or wider)
If a stage is not available we can work on floor level – just add about 4 feet to these dimensions.
Near the stage/performance area should be a place for two 6 foot banquet tables (we’ll bring these) for our technician to set up.
This space should be indoors, or if outdoors this should be pre-approved by our staff and it should be a covered area. Outdoor shows are not recommended for daytime events as even our very bright projectors get washed out in full sunlight. LED Backdrops are not available for outdoor events. Wind can be difficult with a large projection screen. To Go Events has the final say on safety for all outdoor events. All outdoor events are “pay or play”.
We also need 10.5 feet above the stage for our full set – though we can make the set shorter if we need to. Again… just let us know in advance so we are prepared.
- Some states such as California, New Jersey, Minnesota, North Carolina and Missouri (just a few that we know of) have “Out of State Entertainer” taxes or state income taxes that we don’t have here in our home state of Texas.
In order to avoid raising our prices by up to 5% for everyone, our contracts will always contain this wording:
SPECIAL NOTE: The agreed upon fee is the amount that should be paid to Game Shows To Go AFTER ANY FEES, STATE TAXES (income, performer or otherwise), Special Licensing Fees required by your state or other municipality or organization. There is no way for us to keep up with all 50 states and thousands of states and cities. The amount of the check written to Game Shows to go, after deductions should be (amount quoted for show). If the gross needs to be adjusted please do so to ensure the proper payment amount. Thanks for your understanding.
This seems to be the best way to keep our prices low and only pass along these costs to the states/people who charge them. Our fees usually include travel/lodging/prizes/promotional materials and many other expenses and that are not income.
Ways we can work around this are:
- Add the amount expected to be deducted for these fees/taxes to the amount your check is requested for.
- Subtract the amount of fees/taxes from the prize money we give at the show (if we are providing prizes).
- Add a clause that says expenses of “up to <the amount of taxes/fees> will be billed after the show” and we’ll bill you for that exact amount.
- We fully participate in block bookings both through NACA and on our own. Check our calendar page to see when we’ll be coming near you to save.
We give HUGE discounts to schools who work with us to create routes. Using Coop buying really helps everyone to win.
You can also get discounts by scheduling more than one show during the school year.
Other than that, we have a published price list with competitive pricing that we stand by. We don’t give an inflated price just to give you a false discount. We quote a great market price and stick to it. We hope you’ll appreciate us being up front about this, it seems to be the most ethical way to do business.
Show Promo Flier
Gold & Platinum (Full Production) Show Tech Rider
Bronze or Silver Level (Budget Show ) Tech Rider
PDF Flier – very basic (8.27 MB)
Click Images for a larger version.
To save – right click and “Save target as” Or open in browser and save.
Logos are here for CLIENT USE ONLY. These images were created in house and are copyrighted by To Go Events, Inc.
Logo also available as a vector file if needed. Contact us if you need this for print projects.
Request More Information Today!
- Game Shows To Go
- ALL PLAY Live
- Do You Remember Being a 5th Grader
- Fast Action Trivia Game Show
- In It To Win It Game Show
- Majority Rules
- Survey Says
- Custom & Theme Game Shows
- Case Studies
- Fun Fotos To Go
- Novelties To Go
- Fun Fotos AT HOME – Virtual Events
- Card Caddies – Phone Wallets
- Cuff Bracelets To Go
- License Plates To Go
- Motivational Mugs To Go
- Photo Buttons and Magnets
- Phone Cases To Go
- Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Photo Dog Tags To Go
- Photo Dry Erase Boards To Go
- Photo Can Wrappers
- Photo Mugs To Go
- Photo T-Shirts To Go
- Slogan T-Shirts
- Street Signs To Go
- Photo Themes
- Novelties To Go
- Mini Golf To Go
- Race Cars To Go
- 360° Spin Booth great for costumed events!
- Mini Golf Churches love playing mini golf together
- Game Shows to Go named Game Show of the Year by APCA
- New 360° Photo Booth for events
- 2021 – Black History Month – problem solved!
- Black History Month 2020 – problem solved!
- New Photo Magnet Style
- Custom License Plates at IPMI2019
- How long in advance do we need to book?
- 7 tips to get the best out of your performer
- Fun Fotos To Go honored at APCA
- Meaningful Engagements at Trade Show Activations
- Trade Show Traffic the envy of other exhibitors!
- Hypnotist CJ Johnson to be featured at Casino
- Tips & Hints for your Grad Night Novelties
- Corporate Team Building a huge success!
- Summer Orientations set expectations and habits for school year!
- Snowball Express warms our hearts
- It’s hard to stop college novelties
- Student Leaders – be good stewards of the money entrusted to you.
- Car Dealership Mini Golf Promotions
- How do you stop trade show traffic at your booth?
- Mini Golf teaches and entertains!
- November 2016 Newsletter
- New Motivational Mugs Video
- Snowball Express is incredible!