Guests get INSIDE our GIANT INFLATABLE globe to take pictures (up to a dozen people at a time – more can stand around it)!
We then print the photo with a frame around it that has your event info on it and give one to each person in the picture.
If you want to get really “meta” we can put the picture into an actual snow globe!
- 2 x 110v power supply
- Indoors is best as the globe is not designed for windy conditions
- 10′ minimum ceiling height
- space is 25′-30′ from the camera to the back of the snow globe and at least 15′ wide
- Here’s a diagram of our layout. CLICK HERE
It depends on how many get in as a group. Typically we print about 75 prints an hour with the Human Snow Globe.
NOTE: we currently still have our inflated base globe that we use for family and college events when double booked. This is the one shown in many of our photos. If your event is formal – let us know and we’ll be sure to bring the correct snow globe.
We don’t recommend it. If there is any kind of breeze it can shut us down as the Globe is not built for windy conditions. Sun glare, lighting etc, can also play a part in making it less appealing. This unit was designed to be done indoors. If your event MUST be outside then the client assumes all risks of weather and To Go Events retains the right to shut down the attraction if deemed unsafe. We’ve had great outside events, and we’ve had times we’ve had to shut it down. We’ve always had great indoor events.
Plus, since we’re trying to get a good picture there’s a chance that snow flakes would obstruct faces, especially in larger groups.
It’s a cute idea, but not at all practical.
Of course. You can add a logo, event info, borders – anything you want, or let us design something for you.
- Assistant to help “load” people into the globe
- 10′ Inflatable Human Snow Globe
- Customization of prints
- And of course all of the technical needs to take and print lab quality photo prints.