FAST ACTION TRIVIA
For Colleges, Schools and Corporate Entertainment
Our Fast Action Trivia game show is just what the doctor ordered when you want to have a LOT of people to have the opportunity to play the game show. Rapid fire trivia questions are asked in 3 minute rounds – very simply, the winner at the end of the three minutes is the winner. That player stays, gets a prize, and three more contestants try to dethrone that player. Winners can remain for up to 10 wins, then they get a special prize and give up their position. This keeps one brainiac from monopolizing the entire event!
Most of all, our hosts, with YEARS OF EXPERIENCE doing this show at Trade Shows, know how to keep the game moving FAST and keep it fun by mixing in comedic questions, jokes and trick questions. It’s a blast to play, it’s super fun to watch.
You can set up Fast Action Trivia as a show where contestants and audience come and go (such as in a cafeteria, at a fair or festival) or you can run it for up to 90 minutes as a full on game show.
Fast Action Trivia is our simplest set up. No video is needed, no computers, no big space needs. A simple set up of four player stations and a couple of banner stands, a host podium and we’re ready to go! (Note: pictures showing a large set are from corporate trade show events where we’re teaching too – that’s a slightly different animal – see below). Since the set up is so simple, it’s also the lowest cost show we offer – so it’s great for those on a budget.
Custom built portable scoring, lock out and microphone systems mean that we can hop on a plane and perform this show anywhere in the world. No one else has the awesome portable scoring systems that we have – because our Lead Technician James designed and built them from the ground up to our exact needs.
This is our go to game show for the trade show floor
We can supplement the trivia about a clients product with gag questions, comedy, video backgrounds and lots more. The winner of each round on the trade show floor gets to spin a prize wheel – helping your budget for prizes and creating another level of excitement.
Trade Shows (pictures shown here) can include video support, sound, prize wheels, lighting etc.. We will pack your booth all day long playing this game. Booths around you may be empty – but yours won’t be!
Available at all levels of production, with or without video backgrounds (it’s not required for the game play)
Player Stands can be 2 digit or 4 digit read out and can have custom made fronts for branding the stands to your event. Can be set up with 2, 3, 4 or 5 players. We have several options and styles to choose from and we’ll make sure the gear we bring with us meets your specific goals and needs.
When you’re looking for the fast action of Jeopardy, without the dryness, this is the Game Show that you’re probably interested in. We’ve taken all of the things that people love about Jeopardy and we’ve stripped away the things that slow it down as a live event (which plays much differently than show recorded for TV audiences). If you insist, we can make people answer in the form of a question – but we don’t recommend doing so and it just gets confusing when people haven’t trained for the game. Oddly, contestants often answer with a question anyways.
*We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Jeopardy, it’s hosts or producers in any way. We know that you know that, but we’re saying it anyways.
To Go Events can now assist you with pop up trade show booth exhibits, signage and other custom graphics to make your next trade show booth look amazing. Ask your representative for details and pricing. View Catalog Here
UNT Dallas uses Fast Action Trivia for Alcohol Awareness Event
BPCC uses Fast Action Trivia for Earth Day - and loves it!
These add on's pair nicely with Fast Action Trivia
If you are doing a stage show – this is the MAX amount of time that we recommend.
If your event is a “come and go” type of event, such as at a festival, in a lobby or cafeteria, then we can arrange for longer times for minimal additional fee.
We recommend that if it’s going to be more than two hours that you schedule in a 10-15 minute break for the host – as it’s a LOT of reading of questions – so his voice will need a break.
There is a new round every 4 minutes. 3 minutes for the game and an estimated 1 minute to change players and award prizes.
It can go slightly faster than that if there is a line of people so rules don’t have to be re explained each round.
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Earth Day
- Black History Month
- Safe Spring Break
- Title IX Sexual Harassment & Discrimination
- Distracted Driving
And we can create a custom show just for YOU and your specific teaching needs!
The longer answer is that we can mix in 20-30 custom questions that rotate throughout the show.
Because of the fast nature of the game, we’ll blaze through 600-1000 questions in 2 hours! So we can’t write that many questions just for your event.
- an 8×12 minimum space
- Outdoor events must be in a covered area and out of direct sunlight.
- Power and a power strip.
- A sound system appropriate for your venue (it helps to have one speaker (a monitor) pointed at the players so they hear the questions clearly).
Teaming up with other clients while we’re already in the area gives us some pricing flexibility.
Other than that we have set fair and competitive prices for all of our shows and we stand firmly by our price sheets except for routing.
- 8′ deep x 12′ wide minimum (Trade Shows can be 10′ wide).
- 1 Extension Cord with power strip or 4 outlets
- Sound System (can be provided for additional cost if driving to event)
- A volunteer to help manage the queue is helpful, but not required.
Use your favorite editing program to add time, date, location etc.
Texas Game Show, Austin Texas Game Show, Game Shows in Austin Texas, Game Shows for College Events, College Game Show, Corporate Game Show, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Title IX Game Show, Black History Month Game Show, Game Show for trade shows, easy to host game show, Waco, Pflugerville, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Plano, Fort Worth, Irving, Carrolton, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Game Show, Jeopardy Style Game Show, Quiz Show for Corporate Events, Trade Show Entertainment, Company party entertainment
Request More Information Today!
- Game Shows To Go
- ALL PLAY Live
- Do You Remember Being a 5th Grader
- Fast Action Trivia Game Show
- In It To Win It Game Show
- Majority Rules
- Survey Says
- Custom & Theme Game Shows
- Case Studies
- Fun Fotos To Go
- Novelties To Go
- Fun Fotos AT HOME – Virtual Events
- Card Caddies – Phone Wallets
- Cuff Bracelets To Go
- License Plates To Go
- Motivational Mugs To Go
- Photo Buttons and Magnets
- Phone Cases To Go
- Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Photo Dog Tags To Go
- Photo Dry Erase Boards To Go
- Photo Can Wrappers
- Photo Mugs To Go
- Photo T-Shirts To Go
- Slogan T-Shirts
- Street Signs To Go
- Photo Themes
- Novelties To Go
- Mini Golf To Go
- Race Cars To Go
- 360° Spin Booth great for costumed events!
- Mini Golf Churches love playing mini golf together
- Game Shows to Go named Game Show of the Year by APCA
- New 360° Photo Booth for events
- 2021 – Black History Month – problem solved!
- Black History Month 2020 – problem solved!
- New Photo Magnet Style
- Custom License Plates at IPMI2019
- How long in advance do we need to book?
- 7 tips to get the best out of your performer
- Fun Fotos To Go honored at APCA
- Meaningful Engagements at Trade Show Activations
- Trade Show Traffic the envy of other exhibitors!
- Hypnotist CJ Johnson to be featured at Casino
- Tips & Hints for your Grad Night Novelties
- Corporate Team Building a huge success!
- Summer Orientations set expectations and habits for school year!
- Snowball Express warms our hearts
- It’s hard to stop college novelties
- Student Leaders – be good stewards of the money entrusted to you.
- Car Dealership Mini Golf Promotions
- How do you stop trade show traffic at your booth?
- Mini Golf teaches and entertains!
- November 2016 Newsletter
- New Motivational Mugs Video
- Snowball Express is incredible!