You asked for it… you’ve got it… 100% Audience involvement for a game show.
All Play Live is a fun and interactive Game Show that keeps to the highest standards of fun (and social distancing) while allowing everyone to play.
Designed from the ground up to meet campus/national guidelines for social safety during the pandemic, this show has gone from online to “in-person” as a super fun and involved event.
All Play LIVE
One thing we discovered during the pandemic is that everyone has fun buzzing in and answering trivia questions. Another thing we discovered is that we’ve all missed being around other people! This fun show/activity gives the best of both worlds!
It’s the fun of Fast Action Trivia, with the addition that everyone can play!
We’ve been planning a “whole audience plays” style game for quite a while. So this time of social distancing is the perfect time to bring that long-planned show to the market to provide you with a socially responsible program that checks all the boxes of safety, entertainment, and quality programming.
Most of all, it’s really fun and engaging!
About the gameplay
- Each show lasts for about 60-75 minutes
- Every guest (up to 50 max) gets a sanitized Audience Response Module that allows them to buzz in and cast their correct answer from their seats
- No cell phone or wifi is needed for the show, it is 100% self-contained! (Cell phone option available for larger groups).
- Our hosts add humor and fun to every question and offer additional info about many of them
- 5 Rounds are played and winners are awarded prizes each round so there are lots of chances to win!
- Rounds include a wide variety of general trivia. Including just about every topic from Atari to Zodiac and everything in between
- Gameplay includes video, music, sound effects, and great production value
- For larger groups (over 50) we also have the option of players playing via their phone, tablet, or computer!
- This show is a hybrid of pub-style trivia and a full-blown game show. It’s a blend of activity and performance.
How does the ALL PLAY LIVE game show work?
When guests arrive they will pick up a sanitized Audience Response System device (ARS) and take a seat. Or if using the Phone version of the show – they’ll charge their phones at one of our charging stations and use the on-screen code to get logged in.
A variety of questions and challenges will be asked from the stage, with a corresponding video image of the question and four choices to answer. Contestants choose the answer they think is correct and our computers tabulate the results and display them on the screen. We keep the game moving fast and fun.
We’ll play 5 or more rounds of questions and winners will be awarded prizes for each round, giving LOTS of chances to win!
Best of all, this show is available nationwide, required only a host, and a minimal amount of technical needs (trust us – you’ve got it all on campus).
The show is appropriate for coffeehouse shows, ballrooms, theaters, cafeterias or anyplace that your students gather!
Here's what clients are saying!
Though we can customize the time to meet your needs.
- Up to 50 players can play at once using our Audience Response System keypads. (no internet or cell signal required)
- For groups over 50 players can use their phone, tablet or laptop to play. (internet and cell signal required)
- Must know which system will be used when booking as they are different technologies.
If they’re not just “themed” questions, but instead questions about your company or school, we will work with you to help you write questions for your specific audience.
Because we have to reprogram our system for this show there is a small additional cost to include questions that you’ve written. However, if we have to research and write questions for one time events there may be a bit more of an additional cost.
- PA System that is adequate to your venue (not a ceiling PA, but a stand-alone sound system that a band could play through).
- A video projector and screen.
- 1 banquet size table for guests to pick up their Audience Response System.
- 1 small table or lectern for the host/tech gear.
For an additional fee we can provide the sound and video as well. (only available in Texas and surrounding states)
Talk to our sales rep to see how we can fully benefit you.
You can also get discounts by participating in coop buying and scheduling your show while we’re already in the area with other shows.
We’re using the experience of literally thousands of live shows to create a show that engages online participants and keeps them engaged for the entire show. Right up until the end.
Request More Information Today!
- Game Shows To Go
- ALL PLAY Live
- Do You Remember Being a 5th Grader
- Fast Action Trivia Game Show
- In It To Win It Game Show
- Majority Rules
- Survey Says
- Custom & Theme Game Shows
- Case Studies
- Fun Fotos To Go
- Novelties To Go
- Fun Fotos AT HOME – Virtual Events
- Card Caddies – Phone Wallets
- Cuff Bracelets To Go
- License Plates To Go
- Motivational Mugs To Go
- Photo Buttons and Magnets
- Phone Cases To Go
- Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Photo Dog Tags To Go
- Photo Dry Erase Boards To Go
- Photo Can Wrappers
- Photo Mugs To Go
- Photo T-Shirts To Go
- Slogan T-Shirts
- Street Signs To Go
- Photo Themes
- Novelties To Go
- Mini Golf To Go
- Race Cars To Go
- 360° Spin Booth great for costumed events!
- Mini Golf Churches love playing mini golf together
- Game Shows to Go named Game Show of the Year by APCA
- New 360° Photo Booth for events
- 2021 – Black History Month – problem solved!
- Black History Month 2020 – problem solved!
- New Photo Magnet Style
- Custom License Plates at IPMI2019
- How long in advance do we need to book?
- 7 tips to get the best out of your performer
- Fun Fotos To Go honored at APCA
- Meaningful Engagements at Trade Show Activations
- Trade Show Traffic the envy of other exhibitors!
- Hypnotist CJ Johnson to be featured at Casino
- Tips & Hints for your Grad Night Novelties
- Corporate Team Building a huge success!
- Summer Orientations set expectations and habits for school year!
- Snowball Express warms our hearts
- It’s hard to stop college novelties
- Student Leaders – be good stewards of the money entrusted to you.
- Car Dealership Mini Golf Promotions
- How do you stop trade show traffic at your booth?
- Mini Golf teaches and entertains!
- November 2016 Newsletter
- New Motivational Mugs Video
- Snowball Express is incredible!