High Production Game Shows.
The Leader in College & Corporate Game Shows
Why choose To Go Events?
To Go Events will rock your world with high quality, fun, interactive events that focus on YOU as the stars.
Our staff of trained professionals will make sure that your event goes off without a hitch.
We are timely, professional, friendly and most of all... FUN. Everything you need for a stress free event.
A look at our work
Take a look at some of the productions, events and attractions that we produce.
This weeks featured event is our very first Game Show “Survey Says”.
It’s familiar “feud” format, easy customization and 13+ years of experience on the road make it our most popular game show.
Survey Says Demo Video
Super easy to customize and a great show to open up a discussion about products, topics and themes. It’s a show that will get them, and keep them, talking.
- Most Popular – GOLD LEVEL shows are what we are known for. We recreate that TV Game Show experience with full stage set, video, sound, LED curtains, moving head lights and more.
- Platinum Level – all of the above and more sound and lights. Usually reserved for larger audiences or for when you need to make a big splash!
- Bronze Level – We provide the entertaining host, software and mobile version of the face-off podium. We count on you for sound, lighting and video. The host travels solo on this and uses technology to control the game play and music from the stage. This is best for lower budget shows or shows where travel costs would be too high.
- Silver Level – Same as above with the addition of a technical director accompanying the host so the host can focus only on the show and not the technical aspects of the show too.
- Black History Month
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Safe Spring Break
- LGBTQ Awareness
- Custom Shows for products
No affiliation or endorsement is expressed or implied.
A few of our clients
Our clients range from small “mom and pop” type companies to Fortune 100 companies. From college campuses with 100 students to those with 50,000 students. Basically – we have no “typical” client. Each client is unique and each client is treated that way.
We have provided multiple events for each of the companies listed here over a series of years. Our goal is not to come to your event once, but to become a trusted partner in the success of your events.